New Online Management Classes Designed for New Managers
Act Now & Save 20%
Our latest addition to the online management classes and simulations is the Manager’s Toolbox. Ideal for new managers, these online, self-paced courses are designed to tackle the most difficult managerial challenges.
Through best practices presentations, expert video commentary and brief real-world case studies, new managers will have a head start on hiring, managing and training your employees.
The Manager’s Toolbox includes seven stand-alone management classes with 406 case studies focused on specific topics in management, including:
- Handling Conflict
- Performance Challenges
- Employee Morale and Inspiration
- New Manager Challenges
- New Leader Challenges
- Business Nuts and Bolts
- Compliance Challenges
For a very limited time, during our special Leadership Month promotion, you can save 20%! Simply use discount code Leader20 during secure checkout.
The Manager’s Toolbox was developed specifically for new managers who want to effectively:
- Administer policies and procedures.
- Control expenses.
- Create a positive work environment.
- Communicate effectively with direct reports, peers and superiors.
- Handle adversity or crisis situations.
- Lead change.
- Organize work for others.
- Plan and budget.
- Recruit, train, and develop employees.
- Lead by example.
- Solve problems.
- Express vision for leadership.